Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Thrifty Thursday - Base-ting Away

Hi Everyone
Sue Here

Today is another table decoration which I have adapted for Christmas.

This base and candle I purchased  from John Lewis and the nice thing is I can replace the flowers around the plinth for the season/occasion I have in mind.



I firstly stamped out onto old book paper some of the leaves and stamps from Penny Black Transparent Petal Party and embossed them with WOW ebony embossing powder.




I then coloured them in with H20's( a mica paint).  I then got my melt pot and melted some clear embossing powder into it and dipped the flowers, giving them a shiny appearance.





I then die cut out of old book paper the leaves  from the spellbinder foliage set and again coloured these in in mica paint.

I then purchased a wreath of green and red berries from Sainsbury's for £1.99 and stuck the flowers and foliage onto this with Pinflair silicone glue.

This will go onto my table at Christmas.

Take care.  Next time is the candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment