Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 9 December 2012

Stocking Filler

Hi Everyone
Sue Here



Today I have altered a box and put keepsake photos into it.  This cost me 50 pence from the charity shop.

I have used the  Spellbinder jewel flowers and flourishes dies with red miri card and a template.

Firstly I have given the box a clean and wipe.


Then made a template for the inside of the box on each side





I then cut out 2 x white card backs and put double sided sticky film
on the card.  I then printed out 6 small photos of my daughter and placed them on the stockings together with a few spellbinders flowers coloured in with black soot distress ink.  I then cut the overhanging bits off from the stocking.




I then die cut 4 x flourishes in red miri card and cut them up appropriately to fit around the stockings.


Finally I covered the empty spaces around the photos with WOW ebony embossing powder and lightly heated.  This filled the sticky film  with a black shine effect.
A lovely personal gift for someone.  Go on have a go.... fill your boots!!

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment