Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 29 December 2012

Spellbinder's D-Lites Card!

Good Morning!
I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas! As mentioned on Monday I was sharing creations using the new Spellbinder's D-Lites Dies, I'm back today with another card which for once isn't Christmas themed!
I have used the Spellbinder's D-Lites Medallion One Die as a paper embellishment tucked under the main image. Seeing as using Doilies on your creations is very popular at the moment I thought this die would be a great alternative as the design is quite similar. 





INGREDIENTS -
Spellbinders D-Lites - Medallion One
Spellbinders Classic Large & Scallop Large Nestabillities
Magnolia Stamp
LOTV Nitwit Papers
Flowers
Ivory Mesh, Seam Binding Ribbon, Dew Drops & Twinklets Glitter from my stash
Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, BV00, YG63 & YG67

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment