Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 16 December 2012

Baubleicious

Hi Everyone
Sue Here


My last post this week on making your own Christmas decorations.

I have made these out of Marianne Creatables baubles LR0183 and some old book pages.  The book I got from a car book sale for 50 pence and is on joinery.

I have cut 12 baubles each and can be cut in 4's.  I have then gone around the edges with faded jeans distress ink and then folded them in half.

I then glued each half to another bauble half until all have been used, then the last and first bauble are glued together forming a round shape.

I have then put a piece of embroidery thread through the hole at the top of the bauble to gather it together.  You can always add glitter before you glue them together or spray stick and shine on them when fully complete.

Take care speak soon

Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment