Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 2 December 2012

A little Bird told me!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here

Today I have had a change and decided to go back to natureand make most of the card with corrugated or 'pretend corrugated' cardstock.



My colour theme was greens and browns.  I first covered a piece of card with lettuce, pickett fence and vintage photo distress stains and left to dry.


I then stamped in blue archival ink the Thinking of you stamps all over the backing.  I then took a separate piece and covered this with the same distress inks.  Stamped again then over the top used versamark pen and  a ruler and drew lines then covered with WOW white embossing powder and heat set.
I then stamped a few of the stamps over both the foreground and background.  I then die cut 3 coggs from the Spellbinder pack and embossed with WOW bark embossing powder.



I then cut 2 pieces of white card, and coloured one with walnut stain and one with old paper and put them both through a ribbler (this is a hand held machine which when you put a piece of paper through makes it look corrugated.  I tied one with string and the other added 2 brads at the top.

I then ct a spellbinder scallop circle and stamped a cogg onto this in versamark blue.  I then coloured it with walnut stain distress ink and added crackle paint over the top and left to dry. This causes the circle to form cracks and oldie worldie.

The bird stamp is Penny Black the forever dream.  I then put it all together with Pinflair silicone glue.

Take care

Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment