Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 18 November 2012

Going Around and Around

Hi Everyone
Sue Here



Today I am using both the expandables I have been using all week into one card. The fancy lattice and botanical swirls.

I firstly cut 3/4 circle from a circle cutter, making sure I did not cut the top of the card.  I then took 2 pieces of backing paper and embossed the fancy lattice on one and die cut the botanical swirls.  I then glued then in place on the front of the card in a ratio of 40-60.



I then put a piece of ribbon over the point where they meet, followed by a piece of embossed edging of  Persian Accents covered in WOW Gold embossing powder.







I then punched out a few flowers and glued these onto the left side of the card.  I then used Spellbinder Label 25 to stamp a sentiment onto from the grattitude set.

Finally I used some liquid pearl in gold to cover the centres of the flowers, the tip of the edge, and a leaf on the right hand side.

Take care

Sue    

1 comment: