Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 3 November 2012

Elegance with Spellbinder's - Bookmark!

Good Morning!
Today I wanted to show you something that anybody can make and not only that, but can be created really quickly. I have used my Spellbinders to shape a stamped image creating a bookmark! Of course the bookmark has a white theme as I always think that fresh colours look rather elegant with lots of glitter!

To create the bookmark simply stamp you chosen image and colour in. Position your die over the top making sure that you have all the edges of the image within the border and cut out. To mount your image you can simply use the next size die up and cut out some cardstock, or do what I have done and draw around the outer border of the original die and cut out the shape by hand. I choose to do this myself as I prefer the border not to be too thick.



INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
Silver Cardstock
Spellbinders Labels 4 Die
Tim Holtz Silver Tinsel Twine
Stickles - Frosted Lace, Twinklets Glitter & Dew Drops



INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33 & R20

Have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these elegant tutorials! What a lovely, simple idea for a bookmark, I suspect I'll be making quite a few of these for Christmas. Thank you!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete