Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 25 November 2012

A Clip in Time!

Hi Everyone
Sue Here

Still on the topic of Moroccan Accents and Motifs, today I have made a book clip.

These accents make lovely decoupaged flowers and dies.

I have firstly die cut 2 of each of the smaller dies from the motifs set then using versamark, covered these with WOW embossing powder in gold pearl and pepper. 2 of each. and 2 layers giving them a good coating.

I have then put a hole in each and used the pearl brads to form a centre to hold the motifs together.

I then punched a circle and again used pepper embossing powder and covered this.  I then glued the 'flower' to the front of the large paperclip and glued the circle to the back making a neat finish using pinflair silicone glue.

You can make quite a few of these and give them as gifts.

Happy crafting

Sue  

No comments:

Post a Comment