Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Technique Tuesday - The Possibilities of Bossabilities

Hi Everyone
Sue Here

I have been using the Spellbinder M Bossabilities for the last couple of weeks.  They are quite diverse in as much that they are a two sided folder that embosses into cardstock like a letterpress. Full instructions are on the enclosed leaflet.

Watch the video on You Tube to get the best out of them.





In the above picture I have usedthe Whimsy folder with distress ink in crushed olive and first, lightly gone over the raised area of the folder, placed a piece of cardstock in the folder and then ran it through a big shot.  You get the outline of the flowers as in the left example.  If you put the ink on the flat side of the folder and run it thought your big shot then you get the right side example.


From these two pieces(waste not want not) I have made this card.  Start with a piece of backing card and run your scissors around the edge giving it an antique look and I then inked the edge with frayed burlap distress ink.

I then cut the embossed card to size and again used my scissors and frayed burlap around the edges.


I then wrapped some lace around the glued down pieces.


I then added an embossed spellbinder shadow flower onto the card then some different hearts (I have sizzix, and kwickuts) and inked these in the same distress inks tieing them together with a piece of small chain out of my stash.  I glued these onto the card.

I then fixed card candy to the bottom right of the card.

Hope you find some more possibilities with your bossibilities!!!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment