Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Technique Tuesday - A Cut Above!

Hi Everyone

Sue here


This week is all about spellbinder cut, fold and tuck dies. I have chosen Diamond Stripes and Accents.  These come in a fabulous range and if any of you remember lace folding and the old templates (I do!) then it is based around those.  Obviously much quicker and neater than your old craft knife!

I firstly took some white cardstock and ran it through my big shot with the Whimsy M Bossabilities folder for a background.

I then die cut  the large motif and inner from the spellbinder Parisian Motifs die set.  I then ran it through the big shot again embossing the dies.

I then inked these up with memento angel pink ink.

I then found a label to fit the diamond strip inside and picked the spellbinder label 25 and placed the Spellbinder Diamond Strips and accents inside and die cut twice.  I then turned the shape over and inked the back so that when folded the pink ink would come to the front of the shape.  I die cut 2 of the corners and again inked the back.  I put a silver brad in the bottom of the corner die cut.



I cut the Parisian Motifs in half and placed them around the Label 25.

I mounted the label onto 3d foam and put a pink ribbon around it.









I hope you manage to tuck (sorry for the pun) some craft time into this week.

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment