Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 28 October 2012

Spooky Goings On!

Hi Everyone

Sue Here


Today I'm using the M Bossabilities Garden Delights and Spellbinder circles to create a card for Halloween.

I have used different colours of orange, gold and yellow cardstock, die cut whole circles and aperture circles, then run some of them through the big shot with the embossing folder.




I have then used distress inks in spiced marmalade, black soot, and dried marmalade to highlight some of the circles.




Last week I used the packaging from the spiders to make a card.  Today I am using some of the spiders for this card gluing them on with pinflair glue.



The sentiment is from Penny Black - Gratitude and I have glued some lace round the edge for added dimension.

Have a spooky Halloween!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment