Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 13 October 2012

Spellbinders with Inks 2!

Good Morning!
I'm back today with another card that has combined using Spellbinders Dies with Inks! I have used one of the basic sets which i will admit I had only used previously to cut out stamped images. However I have used the cut outs this time to create a background!
To create this card I simply cut out 3 circles from the Circles Small and Large sets in different sizes and covered two with Distress Inks and one with Distress Stain. I then stamped my design over the top then embellished the card by inking seam binding ribbon, adding dew drops and charms. 
I have finished the card by adding some Frantage glitter to the top right corner.




INGREDIENTS -
Spellbinders Classic Circles Small & Large Sets
Distress Inks - Ripe Persimmon & Seedless Preserves
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Stain - Brushed Pewter
Tim Holtz Christmas Blueprints Stamp Set
Ideo-ology Gem Clip
Frantage Glitter - Silver
Snowflake Charm, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from my stash

Thanks for popping by & enjoy your weekend!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment