Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 7 October 2012

A Tissue!!

Hi Everyone

Sue here




Today I have made this card with Tattered Collage Pre Cut set from Heartfelt Creations.  This is such a good stamp for covering over backing papers or your own hand made papers with sprays etc.

It is also good for decoupage and depending on the colour your choose, then it fits for all occasions.

I first took some white tissue paper and used brown distress inks and stains on it.  I then left it to dry.



Then I scrunched it and brushed versamark lightly over the top then brushed some cosmic shimmer powder in greens over the top.

I then took a piece of acetate and poured a little blob of Klear
Pledge floor wax onto it (technique care of Sheena Douglas.You can purchase this from A..a.) then put the scrunched tissue paper onto the wet acetate.  You could add beads and other findings into the liquid wax before putting the tissue paper on.  Put this on one side to dry. 



Turn the acetate onto the smooth side and I then stamped the flowers in versamark then sprinkled WOW white embossing powder over the top and heat set.  I then stamped the flowers out a further 2 times, and heat set with white embossing powder, coloured then in with barn door distress ink and decoupaged them.

I then made a flower with some backing paper and the  spellbinder bauble blossoms 2 and stuck this to the front of the card.  I used brads to secure the acetate to the card.

Hope you have some time crafting this week and say hello if you are at Harrogate.

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment