Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 10 September 2012

Wild Rose Studio Christmas - Feeding Robins!

Good Morning!
I hope you all enjoyed last week with all of the gorgeous Vintage Chic creations! This week our theme is Wild Rose Studio Christmas so get ready for some wonderful creations using Wild Rose Studio products! Today I am starting this off with an 'advanced' Christmas Card! I have classed this as advanced due to using Copic Ciao Markers to colour in the stamped image, I have stamped the image using Memento ink so the ink doesn't bleed when using the markers. After colouring I have added some stickles to highlight the snow for some extra sparkle! The sentiment has been stamped using Distress Ink.







INGREDIENTS -
(Available from J&C Creations)
Wild Rose Studio 'Anabelle's Christmas - Feeding Robins' Clear Stamp
Memento Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Pine Needles
Stickles - Frosted Lace

OTHER INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Papers
Sentiment Stamp from my stash
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Red & Clear Dew Drops
Twinklets Glitter
Glittered Green & Cream Ribbon
Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Copic Ciao Markers - E00, E21, E31, E33, R20, R27, R59, C1 & Blender Pen.


Thanks for popping by & I hope you enjoyed my card!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment