Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 23 September 2012

Top That!

Hi Everyone

Sue here



Today I am using the gorgeous backing papers and toppers from the Annabelle's Christmas collection.  There is a book of toppers and a book of backing papers.  The topper papers also have black and white drawings for you to colour in if you wish. 

I have tried to do something different with the backing papers and that is to layer them but using spellbinder circle shapes of a different paper over the top of a mat of green cardstock.  The mat behind the topper I have made out of two different coloured cardstock.

I have used the text from the Penny Black  winter wonders onto acetate, and heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder and wrapped this around the topper.

The poinsettia is from spellbinders and before taking the card out of the die I have inked through with mowed lawn for the veins.  I have added embellishments of ribbon, hat pins and some self adhesive pearls.

Hope you have enjoyed Christmas in Bloom week.

Happy crafting.
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment