Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Merry Little Christmas

I know it's the summer Olympics at the moment but we are off to the the winter ones here with this stamp from Penny Black.
It is from a set of acrylics called Mimi's Christmas.
I've coloured the image with Copics after stamping with Memento ink
The trees were cut using a die from Spellbinders called Nested Pine Trees which I then embossed using a folder from Couture creations called Intrinsic.
To lift the trees away from the paper backing paper I inked the edges with Broken China Distress ink,then applied Aurora Crystal Twinkles over them.
The topper was die-cut using Labels Two.
As there are 9 stamps in this set I'll post a few more samples in the near future,so please check back soon.
Ok I'm going back to watching TV and cheering on Team GB.


No comments:

Post a Comment