Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 15 June 2012

Penny Black - Cake Dance

Todays we have a Fabulous Card using Penny Black Cake Dance created  by Tracey Anne




 Penny Black 'Cake Dance' Rubber stamp
white card stock
Patterned paper and card
Sentiment
colouring pens
white lace
This card was made using a Penny Black rubber stamp 'Cake Dance' which can be found on the J and C Creations website , I stamped it onto white card with a memento stamp pad and coloured in using promarker pens. you can use any pens you choose.
 First I  took a 15cm square base card and covered with pink check pattened paper , I added some lilac pattened card and then some white lace across it , I matt and layered some soft mint check paper onto silver card and mounted my colour stamped my hegdehog image on to it. I added some 5mm self adhesive pearls in the corners and a sentiment at the bottom. I kept the colours light and pastal as I had a babys first birthday in mind for it . The hegdehog image is so cute and ideal for younger childrens cards
 The Pearls make a lovely embellishment without making the card top heavy and the colours are fabulous with over 9 sets to choose from, I used the peaches and cream and the liking lilac on this card. The stamps are great to work with and stamp a clear and crisp image every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment