Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 8 June 2012

A New Design Team Member and some Summer Cheer

Good morning all, I would like you to welcome Susan O’Connell who has joined us as a new design Team Member.

pictures_garth_doe_011

Here is what Sue has to say about herself:

I am a married mum of one, working full time and have confiscated the smallest bedroom in my home for my 3rd love after my family!
I demonstrate and teach around the North West of England this wonderful pastime of card making and scrapbooking. This ‘passion’ grows every day and I never stop learning. I like experimenting with different products, give them a personal twist and I love to alter ‘finds’ from charity shops and car boot sales. I am always amazed at what you can do with a piece of card or paper.
 
To view Sues brilliant blog just follow this link.
------------------------------------------------------------
Where has the summer gone, here in Kent we have winds blowing a gale and rain pouring down, so to give you a lift and a little taste of summer why not pop over to the J & C Website and Pop these little Summer themed Penny Black Stamps into your basket
 
PB1


pb3 

pB2


have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment