Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 11 May 2012

Daisy Patch


I am pleased to tell you the J & C Creations website is coming along now and we have uploaded most of the Heartfelt Creations Stamps and Dies, as well as the Fran-tage Products products and Marianne Dies.

Today I have a card for you that I made with Heartfelt Creations – Daisy Patch Flowers Stamp set, and co-oridination Daisy Patch Die Set .

I stamped 4 different sizes of the Daisies from the  Stamp Set -  1 Largest (Size 1) , 3 (Size 2), 2 (size 3), and 3 of (Size 4), then coloured them around the edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink  I added Glamour Dust to the outside of the petals and   then layered them up as follows Largest Daisy  - I size 1 , 2 size 2,
Medium Daisy – 1 size 2, 1 size 3, 1 size 4
Small Daisy – 1 size 3 and 2 size 4.

For the middle of the Daisies I have added Fran-tage Champagne Crushed Glitter Glass with PVA glue.



JC1a

I will be showing you how to use the Dies with the Stamps on Sunday.

Don’t forget if you are in the Brighton Area we will have a stand full of our new products.

Jacs xx

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning!! Love everything about this creation

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, the flowers are gorgeous!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jackie...Love those flowers... I bought some of the glitter etc and stamps from the Brighton show...they are fabulous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete