Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 19 March 2012

Heartfelt Creations

To add to Lisa's previous post,these are some of the cards I made during the Glasgow show.

These were two of the most popular cards.The Decorative Vintage Cross was stamped multiple times to build up the image and make the corner flowers.The mount was cut using Labels Ten from Spellbinders.
The window card was made using my favourite new set of dies from Heartfelt,it's titled Decorative Chateau Gate HCD 718,this is so new that we are taking pre-orders on this.The set contains 2 different size windows and 2 ivy vine dies.These work really well with their scene stamps,I used the Magnificent Spruce Trees with this card.The wall effect came from using the an Creative Expressions embossing folder.
We will be adding more cards soon, as Lisa has been demonstrating at Harrogate,then we will be both at the NEC.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful information particularly the last part :)
    I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

    Also visit my webpage view it now

    ReplyDelete